Alex's IMPACT part 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers?

4 posters

Go down

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers? Empty The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers?

Post  TheFairMaiden Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:03 pm

I have reason to believe that the Mario brothers are forming a conspiracy. In every game they've been the heroes. I think all the glory has started to go to their heads. And furthermore, why don't they hurry up and marry their princesses? Peach and Daisy can't-and shouldn't-have to wait for them forever. Maybe Bowser is just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe he's not such a bad guy-he does love Peach after all-and Mario has just twisted lies of spiraling hatred and deceit to secure her as his own! THAT IS IT I KNOW IT! What do you think about them? Are they deserving of the Princesses who love them, or are even the Princesses thugs? You tell me.

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers? Mario_coin
The greedy fool...

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers? Mario
Does that look like a friendly neighborhood plumber to you? I THINK NOT!

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers? 1280x1024
In 1999, Mario was arrested for Reckless Driving, and DUI. Obviously this picture is proof.

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers? Mgtt_mario-swing
Mario was thrown off the Mushroom Kingdom golf team for aggressive conduct.

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers? Mario6_big
He has also been arrested for assault on various occasions.

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers? Luigi-full
Luigi was also arrested in 1999 for cruelty to animals. What this picture doesn't show is the helpless koopa that Luigi was kicking at the time.

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers? Mario-luigi-boost
The above picture was taken while the two brothers were breaking into Bowser's castle, no doubt to steal from his treasury. *Bowser's castle not shown for legal purposes.

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers? Wallpaper%20Luigi
The expression on Luigi's face when he was caught.

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers? Daisy
Daisy after losing in a golf tournament. Five people were sent to MK Hospital with serious injuries.

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers? 933012_20060509_screen011
Peach was seen leaving a fancy restaurant with Bowser last Friday night. Obviously something is going on.

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers? Peach_070817b-l
It may be hard to see, but this picture shows Peach feeding a helpless Toad to her *boyfriend* Bowser.

Last edited by on Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheFairMaiden
TheFairMaiden

http://www.xanga.com/FightingForVirtue

Back to top Go down

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers? Empty Re: The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers?

Post  Shadow_Girl Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:36 pm

I think they are heroes...but Bowser is just a cry-baby villain and I luff him. The PRINCESSES are the ones causing the hold up. They aren't sure if they want to marry plumbers *nod nod*. Peach keeps getting kidnapped to see if Bowser would be tolerable as a mate, since if he is then she can marry for title and rank. However, it seems she has some feelings for Mario as she went and saved him when he got kidnapped. We don't know what's the matter with Daisy. The DUI charages are FRAUD. Pacman OBVIOUSLY provoked him. Someone who is playing soccer isn't going to look like your neighborhood plumber. So he knows how to put a game face on. Give the plumber a break and watch his mad skillz.
Anyway, if Peach didn't get kidnapped, if Bowser didn't keep meddling, if Mario didn't play every sport known to man, then not just the Mario bros. but all characters IN Mario games would suffer. Thus, Mario and Luigi are a hero not only to the mushroom kingdom, but to the Mario gaming franchise as well. *nod nod*
Shadow_Girl
Shadow_Girl

Back to top Go down

The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers? Empty Re: The Mario Brothers: Dedicated Heroes or Decievers?

Post  TheFairMaiden Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:41 pm

Then how do you explain these photos? They're proof that the Mario brothers, as well as the Princesses, are NO GOOD.
TheFairMaiden
TheFairMaiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Girl Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:45 pm

Most these pics are just the mario bros doing their heroic thing. OF COURSE, anyone who wants to twist it around can type nasty things and say that's what they were doing. One is fanart, I explained a few, it was already known Peach was going back and forth between Mario and Luigi. Most of them are just fraud explanations and no REAL photo evidence. Just a bored person who had nothing better to talk about... lol!
Shadow_Girl
Shadow_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFairMaiden Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:48 pm

I WILL GET THE TRUTH OUT!!! YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!
TheFairMaiden
TheFairMaiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Girl Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:49 pm

You'll get the truth out cause no one will believe your photos.
Shadow_Girl
Shadow_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFairMaiden Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:51 pm

I think you're wrong. There's more where those came from!
TheFairMaiden
TheFairMaiden

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Girl Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:11 pm

More screen caps twisted to made-up charges. *dressed up as lawyer* OBJECTION!
Shadow_Girl
Shadow_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  xX Live4Him Xx Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:30 am

Mario is evil for sure. Luigi and Bowser are innocent, and Peach is the cause of all things bad. But PAC-MAN, he's the root of all terrible-ness... Shocked
xX Live4Him Xx
xX Live4Him Xx

http://www.live4him.50g.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Girl Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:49 am

IF Mario is evil, then its PACMAN'S fault.
Shadow_Girl
Shadow_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFairMaiden Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:35 pm

You're in denial! You know that Mario is plain evil. He and peach both! I like Bowser, so his being evil is actually good. Daisy I could care less about though.
TheFairMaiden
TheFairMaiden

Back to top Go down

Post  The Beaver Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:09 am

here's my opion mario and luige are...3...2...1...GAY
The Beaver
The Beaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum